[Mailman-Users] Adding users with cron - permission problems

Phil Ewels phil at tallphil.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 09:08:16 CET 2010

Thanks for the help everyone! I think I've just found the answer I was
looking for via Marks link - using PHP to scrape a direct subscribe url:

http://<domain.com>/mailman/admin/<listname>/members/add?subscribe_or_invite=0&send_welcome_msg_to_this_batch=0&notification_to_list_owner=0&subscribees_upload=<email-address>&adminpw=<adminpassword>

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030567

No cron / special permissions needed!

Cheers,