[Mailman-Users] New mailing list moderation in cPanel ?

John Fitzsimons johnf at net2000.com.au
Fri Jan 29 23:55:05 CET 2010

I just made a new mailing list. "Moderation" of posts seems to be set
as the "default", but I am pretty sure that I didn't set that up
anywhere. The member list doesn't show the moderation flag ticked.

In the Privacy options I have "By default, should new list member
postings be moderated? " set to "No".

I am obviously missing something obvious. Would someone here please
direct me to where member moderation is set/un set in cPanel please ?

Regards, John.