[Mailman-Users] Ouytgoing mail header question...

Doug Smith dsrva at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 03:13:59 CET 2010

Hey folks I have no idea if this is a MailMan issue or a standard feature of any outgoing email with multiple recipients so please bear with me if it isn't even a MailMan issue...

When I look at the outgoing mail queue on my server when MailMan is in the process of sending out one of it's messages, I see something akin to the following in the header lines.

mailnull 47 12
<foobarlaus at domain.com>
1264901526 0
-helo_name server.hostname.net
-host_name localhost
-ident mailman
-received_protocol esmtp
-body_linecount 58
-max_received_linelength 120
YY recipient at domain1.com
YY recipient at domain2.com
NN recipient at domain3.com
YY recipient at domain4.com
NY recipient at domain5.com

My question is, what do the Yes and No flags at the start of each recipient line indicate?