[Mailman-Users] remove default attachments and Greek language support

Γιάννης Σερβετάς johnservetas at yahoo.gr
Sun Jan 31 13:18:23 CET 2010

Hello,

every time I send an attached file to my mailing list, the users that
receive that e-mail, claim that there appear to be more than one
attached files in the received message.

Last time I tested it: I attached to the outgoing message 2 files. I
received a message with the 2 attached files, but there had been
attached 2 more files (with names "Part 1.2" and "Part 1.5").

1. Is that possible to configure Mailman NOT TO attach by default extra
files to the message? How should I do that?

2. I have written the header and footer text of the messages in greek
language. Thus, the text appeared in the received messages displays
something like "αυτό ε". In "Language Options",
there doesn't seem to support Greek language. Are there any
localizations available and how can i install them?

Thank you in advance

P.S.: I use Mailman 2.1.12.cp3