[Mailman-Users] full list of members

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jul 5 15:59:25 CEST 2010

On 7/5/2010 4:56 AM, marc celier wrote:

> I had a quick view on the faq but could not see an answer for what
> I'm trying to do, apologies if this has been asked before.
>
> How can I see the list of all members in only one page, currently all
> members are listed in alpabetical order A, B,C .... I have to click
> on a letter to see those whose name start with a specific letter.

The FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/aYA9> says in part:

    *  Visit the admin Membership Management...->Membership List pages
one by one and copy/paste/edit the results. (Since 2.1.10, you can set
admin_member_chunksize on the General Options page to a number larger
than the number of list members to see the whole Membership List on one
page - not recommended for large lists.)

> maybe a regular expression can help, but don't know how to do it. I
> have admin right to the server GUI, but not in CLI.

If your Mailman version is 2.1.10 or newer, set admin_member_chunksize
on the list's General Options page > the number of list members. Prior
to 2.1.10, it is not possible to set admin_member_chunksize via the GUI.