[Mailman-Users] Mailman Administrator sending a list from Hotmail

Robyn & Bill Kemp robynbillk at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 4 03:36:03 CEST 2010

Dear Mailman Users

I am new to Mailman and set up a list of users to email information to members of my Rugby League Football Club.
I set up the list from C-Panel and I am not able to access the command line.  The version of Mailman being used is 2.1.12.cp3.
My problem is that I have set myself as an administrator and have sent emails to the list via Outlook Express and all was OK.  However, I added another user to the Admin Group and he sent an email via Hotmail to the list but was refused access to the list.
Can anyone advise me were to look for a solution to this problem.

Regards
Bill Kemp
Engadine, Australia