[Mailman-Users] Bounce notification question

Ian Prietz ian at fdlrstech.com
Fri Jun 4 22:58:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I was researching some things on Mailman. I am a new user. We have it available via a control panel through our host, so I do not have access to logs or anything of that nature.

I have a similar question that many have asked. How do you get Mailman to send all bounce notices to the list owner? I found a perfect response to my question in the link below. I am just looking for some more clarification on what would happen if I went with option 2 (re: aliases)

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg53750.html

1. How would I go about doing this?
2. Will that change the way that Mailman functions as a whole...what exactly does it do?
3. I also received the same advice from the help desk at my host/provider, re: changing the bounce score threshhold, that way I am definitely made aware when something happens, and for the sake of simplicity, that may be the way that I go.
4. Any other advice?

Thanks,

Ian