[Mailman-Users] Mailing list not sending to members

Dennis V dve009 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 03:39:48 CEST 2010

Hi everyone!!

A problem I came up with is that when I was playing around with about 5
members on the list I was able to send out an email and the recipients were
able to receive them too.

However, when I added extra emails via "mass subscription" (approximately
150 from an old emailing list) nothing would happen afterwards when I try to
send off an email. Basically, I send off an email to the mailing list
address but the recipients won't receive anything at all, not even the
initial 5 addresses that were working previously.

The only thing that has changed is that I've initially had 5 members which
had no problem but as soon as I added the 150 the recipients the problem
started.

Any ideas?

Thanks!