[Mailman-Users] Reply to problem

Gerard Mensoif mensoif_gerard at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 14 09:48:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm running mailman 2.1.11 (debian Stable), and even if I set "reply_goes_to_list" to the value "poster" when I reply the mail gets to the list. This might be because I have list at mydomain.com redirected to list.mydomain.com at lists.provider.com, but If I post directly to  list.mydomain.com at lists.provider.com the problem is the same.

Maybe the header are false? which header is used for the poster value? is this a bug in my version (I did not found a bug report concerning this issue in Debian BTS)

Thanks for help
Gerard