[Mailman-Users] multiple recipients

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 15:18:03 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 08:19:16AM -0700, Dan Sherbondy wrote:
> My ISP says that multiple recipients on each message is a VERY bad idea
> and wants to know if there is a way to make mailman send to individual
> addresses.

VERP:

    http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/So+what+is+this+VERP+stuff

If you don't run the mailserver/list-config yourself, your ISP will
need to make changes, but they're pretty simple/straight-forward (for
those with a clue about email/configuring daemons).

--
To an optimist, the glass is half full.
To a pessimist, the glass is half empty.