[Mailman-Users] changing URL after list already set up

Adam Parker, OD adamparkerod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:00:05 CEST 2010

Hey, I finally got my mailman to work after I set up a subdomain strictly to
carry the mail load of an off-server domain.  Now I have a new problem -
since I needed my List address to be "@example.org" I set it up that way,
but the real address where the list can be accessed is
mx.example.com(because of the subdomain issue and MX records) - so all
of the links in the
footer and even the links in the admin panel are wrong.  Is there somewhere
in the general options page to change this or do I have to do it in SSH?
Any help is appreciated.

--
Adam