[Mailman-Users] Mailman on non-standard port : Public list notdisplayed on listinfo page

Raven Kong ravenkong at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:29:30 CEST 2010

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've commented out these 2 lines

 DEFAULT_HOST_NAME
 DEFAULT_URL

So now my mm_cfg.py looks like:
MTA = 'Postfix'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'a.b.c'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'a.b.c'
VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s:8888/mailman/'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS =['a.b.c'']
add_virutalhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST,DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)

and restart mailman then fix_url on a testing purpose list 'testlist1', I
have this verbose info:
*Setting web_page_url to: http://a.b.c:8888/mailman/*
*Setting host_name to: a.b.c*

This still doesn't fix the problem, 'testlist1' is not displayed. Neither
does the new 'testlist2' I created after the changes made.
Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Raven Kong