[Mailman-Users] Is there any log mark between Mailman and Postfix?

alexander at nautae.eti.br alexander at nautae.eti.br
Wed Jun 23 18:23:28 CEST 2010

> Mailman's 'post' log contains entries with message-id=<...>
> The postfix log should contain one or more (depending on how Mailman
> delivered to Postfix) entries like
> postfix/cleanup[ppppp]: QQQQQQQQQQQ: message-id=<...>
> with the same message-id where ppppp is the PID of the cleanup process
> and QQQQQQQQQQQ is the Postfix queue id associated with that delivery.
> Other Postfix log messages with the same Postfix queue id will tell you
> what was done with that message.

Hi.

It's almost done, but I've found that there's more than one
anouncement with the same message_id in Mailman 'post' log file.

Is that normal? What exactly happened? Is that means that the sender
put all the address in "To:" email field and Mailman recognized that
as a just one 'message'?

I've put a 'post' sample attached in this message.

Despite that, I have all I need. After finish the software I'm going
to put in some place to download, maybe other people wants this kind
of extremely simple way to know about the announcements...

[]s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro