[Mailman-Users] Using the command line (was Re: List all users on one page)

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sat May 1 06:05:04 CEST 2010

There are quite a variety of tutorials, all of which are rather out of
scope for this list.  Search for "command line tutorial" or somesuch in
google and you'll find plenty of links.

Here's one for linux: http://www.linuxcommand.org/
And here's for windows:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial76.html

(I haven't used either of those, since I learned the command line
several decades ago, but at a glance they look reasonable.)

If those don't suit, many local libraries and colleges can introduce you
to someone who can do one-on-one training, assuming you're willing to
pay for an hour of someone's time.

  Terri