[Mailman-Users] ****SPAM**** Re: Block reply to all

rpschwar at knology.net rpschwar at knology.net
Mon May 3 02:35:11 CEST 2010

Let me give further explanation of why I need this.  The site I support is a community band.  When there is an email set to
everyone from the director about something, we do not want each person to reply to all.  They should only be replying back
to the person who sent the email (the director).  That is why we want to limit the reply to all.

Robert
On Sun 02/05/10  7:01 PM , Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net sent: