[Mailman-Users] Limitations on the subscriptions

Nicolas Seichepine nico_se at hotmail.fr
Sun May 2 13:20:14 CEST 2010

Hello,

I take care of a server with mailman 2.1.5 and numerous lists, but I administer only a small part of them.

Besides, my SMTP relay allows me to send e-mails only on a particular domain (university addresses).

The problem is that no matter how many times I repeat to administrators and users to use only these addresses, subscriptions are regularly made with other addresses, which are rejected and generate a lot of bounces.

Thank you very much,

Nicolas