[Mailman-Users] script to remove users

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Thu May 6 17:38:26 CEST 2010

At the end of each semester, I have a list of 30 or so userids of
students who are leaving.  Before I write my own shell script, I thought
I would see if I could prevent myself from reinventing the wheel and see
if someone else has a script to do this.

So, does anyone have a script which will read a given filename, and
issues the command:

remove_members --fromall -n -N $uid@*

?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590