[Mailman-Users] Moderators subscribe users via email only

ericl42 eric.luellen at murraystate.edu
Fri May 14 21:08:23 CEST 2010

I am setting up a MailMan list server and I am trying to find a way for
moderators to subscribe users through email. We are only using the MailMan
website for the administrators and need the moderators to be able to at
least subscribe people and/or accept subscription requests from users. The
only way I can think of this working is by allowing only moderators the
ability to use the subscribe command and then I can just set the privacy
options to wide open and not require approval since I know only the
moderators are doing the commands. Is this possible or is there any other
way to do this? Thanks.