[Mailman-Users] Images lose integrity and size changes.

Ty Nelson tygrrrnelson at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:54:36 CEST 2010

Pretty basic question, I'm hoping.  First of all-Hello everyone!  W hen
sending a newsletter out via mailman (postfix mta), what is the best method
for setting the images correctly and in the appropriate places.  Meaning,
sometimes they shift from where we originally placed them, and the entire
framework of the newsletter is compromised.  We have been using outlook to
build up the newsletters before sending them, but perhaps there is a better
method when it comes to using mailman.  Is there a trick to this, or is the
error on our end (which almost always seems the case)  :)

Thanks a ton!
-Tyler