[Mailman-Users] Email command to find out what lists I am on

C Nulk CNulk at scu.edu
Wed Nov 10 00:37:02 CET 2010

Hello all,

I searched through the documentation and the archives but I was unable
to find what I was looking for.

Is there a command I can send to Mailman VIA EMAIL so that Mailman send
a list of all the lists of which I am a member back to me VIA EMAIL?

I know I can use the web interface to find out all the lists of which I
a member.  I don't want to get the information through the web
interface.  I would like to get the information to and from via email.

Thanks for any help,
Chris