[Mailman-Users] post as administrator

MK halfcountplus at intergate.com
Thu Nov 18 17:48:35 CET 2010

I've just started an "announcements only" mail list.  That is, I have
it set to discard posts from non-members, and to reject posts from
members with a explanatory message.

This works, however, I cannot post to the list either, although my
email is listed as the administrator.   I tried subscribing, but then I
get treated as a member: my mail is rejected.

How can I set this up?  Do I have to briefly change the configuration,
post my announcement, approve my own post, and then change the
configuration back to reject?

--
"The angel of history[...]is turned toward the past." (Walter Benjamin)