[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.12 can't accept email from Thunerbird3.1.4 help!

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 1 04:07:54 CEST 2010

wilby wrote:

>For some reason a very recent update to Thunderbird 3.1.4 email has suddenly
>stopped the Mailman 2.1.12 account, that I administer, from accepting my
>messages.

Exactly what happens when you send a post from T-bird. If it bounces or
if Mailman rejects it, what does the bounce/rejection message say?

If it is held for approval, what does the admindb interface say is the
reason?

If it just disappears, and you have access to the server's logs, what
does the MTA log and Mailman's vette log say, and if you don't have
access to those logs, ask the server admins or the hosting provider.