[Mailman-Users] can't delete users in a list?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Fri Oct 1 17:06:42 CEST 2010

Mailman experts,

 We are running Mailman 2.1.9 on a Centos 5.5 system.   One of the list
managers must have done some copy and pasting of addresses into their list
as now she can’t delete certain entries.  When I look at the error logs, I
see a potential hidden character at the end of the address.  I can’t
unsubscribe or mass remove the user and I can’t remove them using the
command line.  Is there a trick for trying to delete a potentially corrupt
address from a list short of starting the list over from scratch?

Tim Tyler

Network Engineer

Beloit College