[Mailman-Users] Content Filtering options

dsl225 at gmail.com dsl225 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:30:34 CEST 2010

I've read many messages regarding this section's configuration, but, I have
to confess, the more I read the less I understand. Probably not the only
one...

Would it be possible for someone to explain simply and clearly which
configuration settings should I use in this section in order to obtain:

- HTML messages (yes, right, I NEED to have HTML messages for this list)
- Footers being part of the body of the same HTML message - and not as
attachments

Many thanks in advance!