[Mailman-Users] A rare moment

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Oct 11 02:25:13 CEST 2010

I've been running various automotive related mailing lists,
web pages, FTP sites and such for over twenty years.  It is
a labor of love, not a means of making money, so tending to
outstanding requests is not top priority.  But I've had a
nasty cold the last few days, and have spent some time
working on Team.Net since I can't do much else besides
sit at the computer, sniffle and cough.

With 60 or so lists and 12,000+ subscribers around the
globe it is easy to get behind.  I've seen 10,000 or more
held messages at times.  Today, though:

autox /local/mailman/teamnet/data  131 :: ls held*
ls: No match.

This could be the first time in many years I have *no*
outstanding requests to deal with.  Sweet.

mjb.