[Mailman-Users] No mail from Mailman - was: Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 40

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 30 03:42:56 CEST 2010

On 9/29/2010 2:30 PM, kobi barnea wrote:

> im starting with mailman - it looks like a good solution for me and my group
> however, i have it installed, subscribed myself to the list and my friend
> but i dont get emails from the system
> not a notification of subscription mail and not test mail i sent to the main
> mailman email address i configured
>
> please advice !!!

Please start a new thread by composing a new message to
mailman-users at python.org, not by replying to a digest.

If you do reply to a message in a digest, please make a relevant subject
and don't quote material not relevant to your post.

To answer your question, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.