[Mailman-Users] Mailman admin question

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Fri Apr 22 12:19:15 CEST 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Ognen Duzlevski wrote:

>> How do I find out what "mailman join blah" resolves to? I guess my
>> question is ultimately - where do I look to find out who gets the join
>> and subscribe requests?
> The MTA processes that ...

I guess the OP did not want to know how mailman works, but who is the list
administrator for list "blah" ... after all he inherited a system set up
by somebody else. I hope somebody told him the master password !

I guess that doing http://hiswebaddress/mailman/admin
he can see all the publicly advertised lists, and then enter each list
administration panel.

And if the list is not public, he should be able to do

Is that what the OP was asking ?