[Mailman-Users] disaster recovery help
ch at wryfi.net
Sat Apr 23 22:02:40 CEST 2011
As Mark suggested, I removed /var/lib/mailman/.keep, and this resolved
the immediate errors.
However, upon trying to visit the moderation page for another list, I
was still getting (a now different) error in my logs about insecure
permissions on a pickle. Using dumpdb, I found that pending.pck and
request.pck for the list were corrupt, but config.pck was intact.
Luckily I don't think there was much, if anything, in pending.pck or
request.pck. So I just removed them, and my list now seems to be back up
and running. Hooray!
Thanks for your help guys.
More information about the Mailman-Users