[Mailman-Users] per-list personalization without enabling OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE...

William Yardley mailman at veggiechinese.net
Thu Apr 28 01:51:46 CEST 2011

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030545 seems to
suggest that it's possible to enable personalization (for headers /
footers of messages), without enabling VERP itself (for the
envelope-sender of messages).

Is that correct? Some of the mailing list messages I have seen seem to
imply that you have to also

Also, is it possible to toggle personalization under the hood (using
withlist / config_list to set 'mlist.personalize = 2') /without/
enabling OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION globally? I have a case where
I'd like to enable personalization for a couple of lists without
allowing any other list owners to enable this feature.