[Mailman-Users] "No subject" archive entries found after arch

Chad Rebuck chadrebuck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:19:31 CEST 2011

That worked perfectly.  I've also located a handful of mbox files from
when the list was using a different domain and a different listserv
application.  Is there a way to import these multiple mbox list
archive messages into my mail archive?

I also may experiment a little with the arch behavior on a newly
created list for test purposes.