[Mailman-Users] Email address subscribed to many annoucement lists but only recieves one copy on an annoucement sent to multiple lists

Chase, Edward ECHASE at providence.edu
Wed Aug 17 05:39:48 CEST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-users-bounces+echase=providence.edu at python.org [mailto:mailman-users-bounces+echase=providence.edu at python.org] On Behalf Of Richard Damon
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:52 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Email address subscribed to many annoucement lists but only recieves one copy on an annoucement sent to multiple lists

From: Richard Damon
Could the address be a gmail address? Gmail looks at message-Ids and automatically removes duplicates, and the same initial email to multiple lists, will all have the same message-id.

No, not Gmail.  My address is in-house Exchange and my test "student" account is Microsoft Live at edu which I would assume is a really, really big Exchange system.  So might this not be a GNU-Mailman behavior ?