[Mailman-Users] Mail to different domains

Guvvala, Yugendra R yugendra.r.guvvala at ttu.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:12:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have installed mailman 2.1.13, Postfix, on UBUNTU 10.10,

i did both the installations through apt-get, i am facing 2 issues right now.

1) i can send mails to the users or add users who belong to the domain of our mailing list but we want o go across domains and also add people belonging to standard emails like Gmail, yahoo and also from other institutions. how can i do that.

2) when ever i add a new list i get an email with list of aliases i need to add on the server and i tried to update /etc/aliases automatically using the procedure specified in the link below but was unsuccessful how to fix it.

link : http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-integration.html

Thanks,
Yugendra R. Guvvala
Ph.D. Student