[Mailman-Users] Copying a mailman list to another server

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Dec 9 20:17:47 CET 2011

Levent Elpen wrote:

>I have a server with cpanel. I have copied from a cpanel account on another
>hosting server account to my server, entirely. It was copied my mailman
>list and it shows on cpanel with usage amount and its e-mail address. But,
>when I modified it, shows this erroro message: "No such list at -server IP
>address- "

First of all, mailman-users at python.org may not be the best place to
start looking for help for this.

See the FAQs at <http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9> and
<http://wiki.list.org/x/OIDD>.

That said, where do you see that message? Is it in some cPanel process
or do you go successfully to Mailman's admin or admindb GUI pages and
see the error when you attempt to save changes. Please describe the
exact scenario in detail.

This may be an issue that can be resolved by running fix_url (see
<http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9>), but we can't know for sure without
more information.