[Mailman-Users] Missing password reminders

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Wed Jan 12 11:08:17 CET 2011

Hi all,

I run Mailman 2.1.13 under Mac OS X Server 10.5.8. The mail delivery works
fine (so far), but some of my subscribers insist that they are not getting
the password reminders. One uses Google Mail, another Earthlink, so it's
not provider specific. They assure me that the password reminder is not in
their spam folder. The lists have password reminders turned on and the
users have password reminders turned on. For the users that complain, I
don't have bounces resulting from the reminders. Other users of the same
lists get password reminders just fine.

I looked through the archives and did not find anything indicating that I'm
not the only one with this problem. Thus my message here.

Thanks,

Allan
--
Allan Hansen