[Mailman-Users] control mail distribution ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:00:20 CET 2011

Dear mailman guys..

is there  way to tell mailman to send certain number of messages per hour? I have 57 lists on 18 servers for my customers and I’m having trouble with hotmail and yahoo rejecting mail from my servers and causing a lot of subscribed addressed to be removed from the lists because of automatic bounce processing done by mailman.. when contacting my server provider they advised to control the amount of messages sent per hour or something like that ..

is that possible and how?

Thanks a million :)