[Mailman-Users] Message approval by mail

Rob pennguin at mac.com
Fri Jul 15 16:08:04 CEST 2011

I am trying to use the option to approve moderated messages using the 'reply' feature but it doesn't seem to work for me. I add the Approved:<password> header to my reply as the first line in the body, but the message simply arrives back in my inbox unmodified, and the moderated message stays in the queue until I approve it with the web interface. Running v2.1.14

Thanks,

-Rob

An example of an outgoing 'approval' message is below: