[Mailman-Users] reboot servers

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 18:10:20 CEST 2011

well it was your advise on a previous post to set the SMTP_MAX_RCPTS to 5 in
order to let hotmail and yahoo and others accept mail coming from my lists..
if you remember the smtp_max_rcpts was 500 and thousands of subscribers used
to bounce back because Hotmail rejected them.. after setting it to 5 it
worked like a charm .. but I fell into this new problem of large number of
messages flowing and halting the servers..

I don't want to use the throttling patch as it's not stable and not tested
before .. so I have 2 ways, either rebooting the servers like I'm doing now,
or splitting the lists into smaller ones and send to bunch of small lists
every our ..

what do u think?