[Mailman-Users] Continued problems with Mailman on RHEL6.1

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jun 9 03:54:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create a new list via the mailman web  interface, it appears to create a list but inbound emails to the list(s) are failing saying, user unknown in local recipient table.

I am assuming that the web interface should add the list controls to the /etc/aliases file? it looks like it isnt... Either that or I suspect its meant to add to a file in /etc/mailman/aliases? and re-generate a /etc/mailman/aliases.db? and the above path should be in main.cf? so its found?

However mailman is meant to work, it obviously isnt....or do I have it wrong?

regards