[Mailman-Users] Copying rejection reason and email to multiplemoderators?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Mar 5 18:24:52 CET 2011

Geoff Shang wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Mar 2011, Paul Key wrote:
>
>> I have a list with more than one moderator.  When one moderator rejects a
>> post to the moderated list I would like a copy of the rejected email and the
>> reason for rejection sent to the other moderators.
>
>Wow, funny that.  I was going to  post requesting this feature.  I would
>invisage this being a checkbox on the administrative requests page.

One way to do this would be if the 'forward' box is checked and the
action is 'reject' the forwarded message would be a multipart/mixed
message with a text/plain part containing the reject reason and a
message/rfc822 part containing the original post instead of a
message/rfc822 message containing just the original post.

The drawback is it changes the format of the forwarded message in the
'reject' case. I would like to know if this would be a problem for
anyone.