[Mailman-Users] /mailman/listinfo page URL gets changedto /mailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/listinfomailman/list...

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Nov 29 01:42:29 CET 2011

Tim O'Neal wrote:

>Thanks for the suggestion.  I think what you're suggesting is that I enclose the /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/  in quotes???
>
>In any case, it didn't work and gave me the same results.

It is normally recommended to quote it, but I think it only matters if
there are 'funny' characters in the path.

>Here are my aliases, (BTW, my listserver is behind a firewall).
>
>    Alias /pipermail/ /web/lists.suffolk.edu/DocumentRoot/archives/public/
>    Alias /icons/ /web/lists.suffolk.edu/DocumentRoot/icons/
>    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /web/lists.suffolk.edu/DocumentRoot/cgi-bin/
>    ScriptAlias /mailman/ /web/lists.suffolk.edu/DocumentRoot/cgi-bin/

This seems OK.

>Everything else in the cgi-bin directory seems to work properly.

Do you mean you can go to  http://www.example.com/mailman/admin
(without a trailing slash) and it works and gives you the admin
overview page?

If so, I think there must be something else in your Apache config.