[Mailman-Users] Invitation or subscription on behalf list-owner

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Sep 5 19:32:44 CEST 2011

Syafril Hermansyah wrote:
>BTW. What is the proper format of VIRTUAL_MAILMAN_LOCAL_DOMAIN  in
>mm_cfg.py (or /var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py) when I have multiple

VIRTUAL_MAILMAN_LOCAL_DOMAIN is not normally required to be set. See
the comments preceding the line

in Defaults.py for a description of what it does. If it does need to be
set, it doesn't matter how many POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS you have
or what they are because it specifies the domain of the address in the
'to' side of the mapping and all of these should be the same local