[Mailman-Users] editing?

Patrick Cox ptcox at camden.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 30 17:34:29 CEST 2011

Is there no way to edit posts on a mailman list? Messages often come with
notes from the author like, "Could you please post this to your listserve?"
Other kinds of edits are sometimes needed too. But when I go to where I can
view the message before approving it on my administration page, I can't. I
can see the whole message in what looks like a text box, and I believe I can
even click on it and place my cursor there. But I cannot delete and text or
type new text.

Patrick
--
Patrick Cox