[Mailman-Users] Output from "cron" command

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 13 00:33:31 CEST 2012

Con Wieland wrote:

>I just received a few hundred lines similar to this from my cron output:
>
>File "/usr/lib/python2.4/copy.py", line 268, in _deepcopy_dict
>   y[deepcopy(key, memo)] = deepcopy(value, memo)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/copy.py", line 174, in deepcopy
>   y = copier(x, memo)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/copy.py", line 241, in _deepcopy_list
>   y.append(deepcopy(a, memo))
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/copy.py", line 174, in deepcopy
>   y = copier(x, memo)
> File "/usr/lib/python2.4/copy.py", line 305, in _deepcopy_inst
>   state = deepcopy(state, memo)
>
>version 2.1.9
>
>any ideas

Were there lines in the output like

Traceback (most recent call last):

If so, and if there is more than one, please post an entire traceback
starting with a line like that and continuing to the line before the
next one.

If not or if there is only one traceback, post the first 20 lines and
the last 20 lines.