[Mailman-Users] options to change URL structure?

David dave at fiteyes.com
Fri Apr 27 01:11:45 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:41 PM, David <dave at fiteyes.com> wrote:

> Based on this, my guess is that I will revise this line as so:
>
> Is there anything else I need to change?
>
> I'm a little confused by not seeing the expected URL subdomain.example.com.
> Our list is list at subdomain.example.com; we don't use cloud.example.com(there's no MX record for it).

I tried it and it didn't work as expected. I get a 404 error when clicking
on the new list from the mailman/admin page. (The new list is listed on
that admin page.)

Also, I'm used to having to edit /etc/aliases and run postalias
/etc/aliases. It seems that the cpanel/exim installation does things
differently. I haven't found the docs on that yet.