[Mailman-Users] {Disarmed} Re: Mailman stop working...help!(Progress?)

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:10:09 CEST 2012

I also face such type of issues with my mailing list very often these days.
Then what I do is, I ask my mail service provider to refresh everything on
the server, they do this and it starts working. But is there any permanent
solution for this?
Can we hope to not have such problems in upcoming version mailman 3.0 in the
future? When this updated version is finally going to be launched?

Regards,

Amit Bhatt