[Mailman-Users] log errors after restart

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Dec 24 18:28:24 CET 2012

On 12/24/2012 9:19 AM, Con Wieland wrote:
> so the other thing I just noticed, which I think is what your getting at is that
>
> --runner=ArchRunner:0:1 -s
>
> is not running and I notice it is on another install of mailman that I have. But I can't find any thing error wise other than the below. Is there a way to start it manually (maybe that would produce an error)

You can start it manually, but don't. Instead of 'restarting' Mailman
which won't restart ArchRunner if ArchRunner has already exceeded it's
died and autorestarted 10 times limit some time ago, 'stop' Mailman,
make sure all the runners exit and then 'start' Mailman.

Also, don't remove entries from the archive queue before determining the
issue with ArchRunner. These are messages to be archived and if you
remove them, they won't be archived.