[Mailman-Users] Change of member address via web fails

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sun Feb 5 16:05:19 CET 2012

> Nancy Shoemaker wrote:
>>
>> (thanks, for example, for the
>> mailman-subscribers.py script!)

Speaking of "mailman-subscribers.py", some time ago, Mark, you sent me a lovely patch that would print subscribers as:

	Firstname Lastname <email at domainname>

I don't know when that quit working, but probably some automagic OS update wiped it out somewhere along the way.

At the time, I thought it was going to go back into the main distribution. Would it be possible to have it re-integrated into Mailman?

I can probably dig up the original correspondence and patch if that would be helpful.

A man had severe pain in his scrotum. The doctor recommended surgical removal of the man's testicles...which he agreed to. After all the pain was so intense that it was worth it — if this would 'fix it'. So the operation took place, and sure enough the man had no more pain. A few months later, he walked into a store and saw his favorite kind of jeans on sale. He was ready to buy a few pair when the salesman remarked "Those are some good looking jeans. But the way they are built will give you a severe pain in the balls. I don't recommend them." -- Marie Russell