[Mailman-Users] iPhone App for moderating mails

Manuel Weiel manuelweiel at gmx.de
Thu Feb 23 21:05:03 CET 2012

Am 09.02.2012 um 19:25 schrieb Manuel Weiel:

> Am 09.02.2012 um 19:15 schrieb Mark Sapiro:
>
>> Manuel Weiel wrote:
>>>
>>> If you don't select the advanced settings, the program tries to detect the right mailman configuration and uses this:
>>>
>>> if your mail address is test at example.com, it will set the url to http://example.com/mailman/ and the list name to test_example.com.
>>

>> Note that the list name test_example.com implies the Mailman
>> installation is cPanel. In non-cPanel Mailman, the list name will
>> usually be just 'test'.
> That is a good hint. I did notice, that also 'test' seems to be common. But I did not know in which case what list name is used. In the next update, I will test both when advanced is not checked (should not be that hard...)
I've released an updated, that checks both common list names (test and test_example.com in this example), clarifies the settings and fixes some small things.
Also it allows the reordering of lists.

The update is now live in the AppStore.
http://cl.ly/DyCl

I'm currently working on adding the ability to add people to the list (including address-book support) and also modifying/deleting someone.

Best regards,
Manuel Weiel