[Mailman-Users] Issue facing with mail delivery

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:49:43 CET 2012

Hello all,

I am a new member of this mailing list.

Currently I am running a list on Mailman 2.1.14-1. We are facing an issue that the E-mails sent by our subscribers  are neither reaching to the list nore reaching to the inbox of any user subscribed to our mailing list.
Members do not receive any error or bouncing notification while sending the mails, but it simply get disappeared after sent.

I raised this issue to our web service provider and they have also refreshed their mail server but nothing is happening.

I would be highly obliged if someone can let me know the possible reason of this problem and solutions to rectify the issue.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt

New Delhi, India