[Mailman-Users] Deleting all lists and any trace of mailman from our systems

Sam Bennett su.vicepresident at ucs.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 17:07:34 CET 2012

Hello,
Apologies for blundering in and emailing the wrong lists - I need to get rid of all of the mailman delivery systems that my organisation has previously set up - I have most of the admin passwords as far as I'm aware, but I'm unfamiliar with this system - I have tried to look up the answer in previous threads on this forum but I don't understand what the commands mean and how to operate the system. Please can I get some guidance before I flip out like a ninja and alarm my colleagues.

Cheers

Sam Bennett
Vice President (Rights & Activities)
University Campus Suffolk Union

office: +44 (0)1473 338155
e-mail: su.vicepresident at ucs.ac.uk
web: www.UCSunion.com
Twitter: @UCSunion_VP

University Campus Suffolk Students' Union is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 6967378 and registered office at Waterfront Building, Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ. UCS Students' Union is an exempt charity.

University Campus Suffolk is the trading name of University Campus Suffolk Ltd. Registered in England and Wales, company number: 05078498.

Registered Address: Waterfront Building, Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ